Informativa sulla privacy – GDPR
Personal data protection
(GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation)
- The Controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Eva Marešová, ID No. 731 966 81, with registered office at Pískovna 1075, 742 66 Štramberk, Czech Republic (hereinafter: “Controller”).
- The contact details of the Controller are:
Address: Pískovna 1075, 742 66 Štramberk
Telephone: +420 736 104 750
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to the Controller or personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
- If you have freely given us your consent, then the Controller processes your email and the date of your consent to send you commercial communications about the goods offered in the www.englishwitheva.com e-shop.
Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
– performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
– to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the Controller.
– Special categories of data according to Article 9 GDPR, in particular the sending of commercial communications (newsletter) according to GDPR (Article 4 point 11 and Article 7 GDPR)
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
Data retention period
- The Controller retains personal data
– for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and our company and in accordance with the legislation of the European Union and the Czech Republic.
– In the case of consent to receive commercial communications, the email will be kept for a period of 5 years.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- The recipients of the personal data are persons
– involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract.
– Providers of e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop.
– providing marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization.
– The right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
– the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
– the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
– the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
– the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
– the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
Terms and conditions of personal data security
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
- the Controller declares that only persons authorized by the Controller have access to the personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms will take effect on 1.3.2022.